At the head of Domaine de Vieille Julienne in Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Jean-Paul Daumen is also hard at work since 2010 bottling the talent of Rhône winemakers through his wine merchant business. Guided by an approach that favours little intervention as possible, the estate delivers an enchanting, robust red featuring notes of cassis, cherries, fallen leaf and licorice, courtesy of a blend of Rhône and Bordeaux varietals.
- Country France
- Region Sud-Est, Méditerranée
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 35 %, Grenache 30 %, Merlot 15 %, Syrah 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Jean-Paul Daumen
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12244547
- UPC code 03760169470591
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Beef tenderloin with chimichurri saucePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 10 to 12 minutes
Turmeric lamb satays with soy-and-maple-syrup saucePreparation 15 minutes + 6 hours refrigerationCooking time 5 minutes
Rustic duck, pork, cranberry and onion piePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 1 hour