Château Mayne Guyon Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux 2018
This Château fared well with the 2011 vintage, producing a cuvéethat beguiled many critics and came in at number one on Wine Enthusiast magazine's list of top 100 best buys of 2013.
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Merlot 70 %, Cabernet sauvignon 20 %, Malbec 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Château Mayne Guyon
- Promoting agent Importations BMT Inc
- SAQ code 12251317
- UPC code 03548310110110
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Beef bourguignonPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 3 hours approx.
Veal ribs with mushrooms and warm zucchini saladPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 20 to 25 minutes
Five-spice pulled porcPreparation 25 minutesCooking time about 5 hours