The name «Polvanera» is a reference to the dark colour of the soil surrounding this young property established by Filippo Cassano in 2003. The 60 hectares of the property, certified organic, have reinvented the Gioia del Colle appellation with strong and heady wines balanced by lovely freshness. The number 14 on the label is a reference to the alcohol level of the pleasing wine full of peach, mead, olive tapenade and violet notes.
- Country Italy
- Region Puglia
- Designation of origin Gioia del Colle
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Primitivo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 6.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Filippo Casanno
- Promoting agent Les Vins Dupré inc.
- SAQ code 12257911
- UPC code 08033267731204