A typical fruity Southern Rhône wine, this cuvée expresses a complex minerality highlighted by a short stint of barrel aging. This is a very well-balanced blend of several great varieties.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône satellites
- Designation of origin Costières de Nîmes
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 72 %, Syrah 24 %, Mourvèdre 4 %
- Degree of alcohol 15 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Famille Gassier
- Promoting agent Société de Vins Fins Ltée
- SAQ code 12268231
- UPC code 00690604000133
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.