Trained as a chef, energetic winemaker François Villard headed for the vines in his early 20s. Self-taught, he has become one of the best producers in Northern Rhône.
- Country France
- Region Sud-Est, Collines Rhodaniennes
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Grape variety Syrah 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL François Villard
- Promoting agent Noble Sélection
- SAQ code 12292670
- UPC code 03760090460333
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.