An explosion of black fruits, licorice, violet and cocoa. Made with the typical national varietals that are Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca and Tinta Roriz, it undergoes élevage in both new and old casks. Churchill's was founded by Johnny Graham in 1981. Closely linked to the Douro, his family also owned Graham estate until its sale to Symington Group in 1970.
- Country Portugal
- Region Porto/Douro
- Designation of origin Douro
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Grape varieties Touriga nacional 40 %, Tinta roriz 30 %, Touriga francesa 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Churchill Graham
- Promoting agent Vinicolor (Les Vins Alexandre St Pierre)
- SAQ code 12362931
- UPC code 05603541756044
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.