El Petit Bonhomme Jumilla 2021
A lovely easy-drinking wine! Quebec-born Nathalie Bonhomme, now established in Spain, has a strong 20 years» experience in the wine world. Produced with Miguel Gil of Bodegas Juan Gil, her «Petit Bonhomme» is a flavourful blend of the Monastrell, Grenache and Syrah varietals, to serve slightly fresh to maximise its fruity expression.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Jumilla
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape varieties Monastrell 55 %, Grenache 30 %, Syrah 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Nathalie Bonhomme
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 12365541
- UPC code 08437005068711
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Turkey and sweet potato chili au gratinPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 45 minutes
Pork tenderloin stuffed with apples and old cheddarPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Smoked meat sandwichesPreparation 5 minutesCooking time 12 minutes