For fans of exuberant and harmonious reds. It was first introduced to the world with the 2007 vintage following the launch of a new vineyard by Gil Family Estates. Located on the Almansa appellation zone, the bodega brings together two of the star regional grapes, Garnacha Tintorera and Monastrell. The four-month aging in French oak casks is barely perceptible - the wine is dominated by fruity, floral and spicy scents.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Almansa
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape varieties Garnacha tintorera 70 %, Monastrell 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 4.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Atalaya
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 12375942
- UPC code 08437005068889
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.