- Country South Africa
- Region Western Cape, Western Cape
- Designation of origin Western Cape
- Regulated Designation Wine of origin (WO)
- Grape variety Cabernet sauvignon 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer DGB (Pty) Ltd.
- Promoting agent Société de Vins Fins Ltée
- SAQ code 12383248
- UPC code 00663194000258
- Aromas black fruit, cocoa, smoke, woody notes
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Honey-soy glazed porkPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 1 hour approx.
Spareribs, homemade barbecue sauce and californian saladPreparation 45 minutesCooking time 2 hours
Meat loaf en croûtePreparation 20 minutesCooking time 45 minutes