- Country Canada
- Region British Columbia, Okanagan Valley
- Designation of origin Okanagan Valley
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 3.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Quails' Gate Estate Winery
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 12456179
- UPC code 00778856121018
- Vintage tasted 2021
- Aromas beeswax, mineral notes, pastry, peach, pear
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.