COS is a project founded in 1980 by three friends: Cilia, Occhipinti and Strano.This «orange» wine gets its unique personality from a prolonged contact of the grape skins with the must.
- Country Italy
- Region Sicily
- Designation of origin Sicilia
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape varieties Grecanico 50 %, Insolia 50 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Natural Wine, Orange Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola COS
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12461525
- UPC code 08033749750150
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Wild mushroom vol-au-vent with creamy Quebec cheese saucePreparation 20 minutesCooking time 25 minutes
Rabbit with ciderPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 1 hour 15 minutes
Salmon in mushroom saucePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 40 minutes