One of the estate’s producers compares the advantage of combining several grape varieties in a cuvée for better complementarity, like a soccer team where all the players participate in its success. A profile reminiscent of red fruits, bay leaf and dried flowers permeates this fresh and digestible Piedmont red. The go-to type of wine to have on hand when going out to a "bring your own wine" restaurant!
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Langhe
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape varieties Barbera 40 %, Dolcetto 25 %, Nebbiolo 25 %, Freisa 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 3.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer G.D. Vajra
- Promoting agent Montalvin Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 12464953
- UPC code 08026720115321
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas dried flowers, laurel, red berries
- Serving temperature From 13°C to 15°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.