Although Quebecers may know him more for his involvementwith Cryomalus ice ciders, Patricio Brongo chose another path after love led him to Rioja and the Moraza family.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Rioja Alta
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen calificada (DOCa)
- Grape variety Tempranillo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Moraza
- Promoting agent Sélections Le Maitre de Chai Inc
- SAQ code 12473825
- UPC code 08437011734068
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas almond, black cherry, raspberry, violet
- Serving temperature From 14°C to 16°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.