Although Quebecers may know him more for his involvementwith Cryomalus ice ciders, Patricio Brongo chose another path after love led him to Rioja and the Moraza family.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Rioja Alta
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen calificada (DOCa)
- Grape variety Tempranillo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Moraza
- Promoting agent Boires inc.
- SAQ code 12473825
- UPC code 08437011734068