Located on Mount Aroania and cooled by the winds coming from the Gulf of Corinth, thisestate is gaining international recognition for the quality of its wines. A winery to watch.
- Country Greece
- Region Peloponnese
- Designation of origin Patras
- Regulated Designation Protected designation of origin (PDO)
- Grape variety Roditis 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Panayiotis Papagiannopoulos
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12484575
- UPC code 05204352000014
- Vintage tasted 2021
- Aromas candied citrus zest, citrus, floral notes, resin (coniferous)
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.