Rémi Pouizin created this delicious cuvee at the 1922 family estate from the classic duo that is Grenache (70%) and Syrah (30%). At Domaine Fourmente, nature is the queen. Vines are grown organically and biodynamic principles come in play when it comes to caring for the vineyard. Finally, low yields and aging in stainless steel contribute to the decidedly fruity profile of this wine. Delicately spicy, it offers a true communion with pure southern Rhône wines.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Côtes du Rhône Villages Visan
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 70 %, Syrah 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Rémi Pouizin
- Promoting agent La QV Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 12517832
- UPC code 03760103990031
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.