Isabelle and Bruno Perraud took over the family estate north of Beaujolais back in 1987, making Bruno the sixth generation of winemakers in his family. In 1999, Bruno gravely intoxicated himself with insecticide and from then on, the couple decided to ban all chemicals from the vineyard and reinvent themselves as winemakers. The process was quite successful as brilliantly displayed by this unfiltered, easy-drinking wine made almost entirely of Gamay.
- Country France
- Regulated Designation Wine of France
- Grape varieties Gamay 90 %, Syrah 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cote de la Molière
- Promoting agent Raisonnance Inc.
- SAQ code 12517998
- UPC code 03760012812110
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.