Albert Mann estate from the Barthelmé family is considered by Robert Parker as the elite of Alsace. With good reason, as the house delivers wines of great depth and even some exceptional Burgundy-style reds, a rare sight in the region. The estate is certified organic since 2000 and has applied biodynamic principles since 1997. This cuvee is produced from the Auxerrois varietal, a grape often mistaken for Pinot Blanc, or often assembled to it. There is a slight sweetness in the wine, balanced by nice acidity. It is marked by flavours of honey, white flowers, quince, Golden delicious apple, peach and smoke.
- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Designation of origin Alsace
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot auxerrois 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 17 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Biodynamic, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Albert Mann
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 12558765
- UPC code 03485974184012
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.