Domaine Tournon Mathilda 2019
Almost synonymous with wines of the Rhone Valley, Michel Chapoutier also owns some property in the Australian Pyrenees named Domaine Tournon. Specialised in Rhone varietals, it is therefore not surprising to see him turn out a cuvee combining Viognier to Marsanne. Aged on lees in stainless steel for five months, it is set apart by its accents of honey, apple, peach and flowers.
- Country Australia
- Region Victoria, Heathcote
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Grape varieties Marsanne 60 %, Viognier 40 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Mathilde Chapoutier Sélection
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Ltée
- SAQ code 12569157
- UPC code 00817796011840
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.