Although Mendoza is the birthplace of most Argentinian wines, the production landscape is slowly transforming as beautifully illustrated by this fruity, floral and spicy Cabernet Franc, born in San Carlos. Irreproachable quality signed by Catena, to be served with pepper steak.
- Country Argentina
- Region Mendoza, San Carlos
- Regulated Designation Indication géographique (IG)
- Grape variety Cabernet franc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Catena Zapata
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 12577237
- UPC code 07794450002853
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas blackcurrant, oak, raspberry, sweet spices
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.