Bachelder Chardonnay Mineralité 2018
Thomas Bachelder, who works with vineyards in Burgundy, Oregon and Ontario, seems to be getting better and better all the time. This new cuvée is a friendly priced introduction to his style. Fermented and aged in casks, this Chardonnay comes mainly from the Vineland and Beamsville vineyards. It has the New World exuberant and enveloping personality, with zesty acidity. Grilled, milky and fruity, it's just right to pair with fish tacos or cheese fondue.
- Country Canada
- Region Ontario, Niagara Peninsula
- Designation of origin Niagara Peninsula
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bachelder Niagara
- Promoting agent La Céleste Levure inc.
- SAQ code 12610025
- UPC code 00185729000378