A pioneer in organic agriculture, the Catalan estate completely turned its production organic as soon as the late 1970s. It spans over 80 hectares of vine, rounded off with some grapes purchased from other growers. Made entirely of Xarel-Lo, this cuvee's six months of élevage is shared between cement oval tanks and acacia casks. Tense, fruity and floral, it offers a delicate expression of honeydew, pear and white flowers.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Penedès
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Xarel-lo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Albet i Noya SAT
- Promoting agent Vintrinsec (7909284 Canada inc.)
- SAQ code 12674221
- UPC code 08437000043119
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.