13th Street Winery Red Palette 2016
Chablis-born (and having worked at Domaine Laroche), Jean-Pierre Colas heads winemaking at 13th Street since 2009, having previously worked at Peninsula Ridge. This cuvee enjoys the benefits of the viineyards spread on the Niagara Peninsula and is a nod to Bordeaux, Burgundy and Beaujolais varietals. Supple and refreshing, it is marked by flavours of cherries, plum and licorice. Sometimes, there's no need to cross an ocean to get the good stuff.
- Country Canada
- Region Ontario, Niagara Peninsula
- Designation of origin Four Mile Creek
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape varieties Merlot 63 %, Cabernet franc 37 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 4.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer 13th Street Winery
- Promoting agent Raisonnance Inc.
- SAQ code 12687823
- UPC code 00895770009724
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.