- Country Greece
- Region Peloponnese, Achaia
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Grape varieties Agiorgitiko 50 %, Kalavrytino mavro 30 %, Syrah 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cavino
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 12698451
- UPC code 05201015012346
- Aromas floral notes, red berries, spice
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Broth for Chinese fonduePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 15 minutes
Caprese chickenPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Carrot polenta and simmered lentils with root vegetablesPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 40 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.