13th Street Winery Gamay 2017
Chablis native Jean-Pierre Colas – who worked at Domaine Laroche for a spell – has been the winemaker at 13th Street since 2009 when he moved from his first Canadian job at Peninsula Ridge.
- Country Canada
- Region Ontario, Niagara Peninsula
- Designation of origin Niagara Peninsula
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 3.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer 13th Street Winery
- Promoting agent Raisonnance Inc.
- SAQ code 12705631
- UPC code 00895770010010