Domaine de la Commanderie Siam 2016
Jean-Charles Borgnat masterfully manages production at this 10-hectare property, most of which located in the Quincy appellation. A family affair going back three generations, polyculture was replaced by vines only in 1983. Aged on fine lees, this pure Sauvignon is aged 10 months in stainless steel vats before being bottled. Its tension and flavours of flint, citrus, green apple and box tree will wake up your taste buds and your interest for this lesser-known appellation.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Centre Loire
- Designation of origin Quincy
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Sauvignon blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer EARL de la Commanderie
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 12748219
- UPC code 03539972016018
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.