Seventh-generation winemaker, Alexandre Gendrier met Paulina during a trip to Quebec in 2007. Since then, she's been working with him at Domaine des Huards, a family property since 1846. Slowly taking over production, their mission remains the same: to preserve the integrity of the wines. No product of chemical synthesis is used and fermentation is done with natural yeasts only. Pinot Noir, Gamay and Cabernet Franc bring an interesting dimension to this supple and fruity wine, which you'll want to serve with a chicken breast stuffed with sundried tomatoes and herbs.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Cheverny
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Gamay 50 %, Pinot noir 50 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Michel Gendrier
- Promoting agent La QV Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 12748278
- UPC code 03494980008144
- Vintage tasted 2018
- Aromas cherry, graphite, raspberry, vegetable notes
- Serving temperature From 14°C to 16°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.