Sought-after producer in both Burgundy's mâconnais and in Jura, this cuvee from the «les sarres» named-place, located just north of Arbois, combines length and freshness in a delicious mouth. A true signature of the estate.
- Country France
- Region Jura
- Designation of origin Côtes du Jura
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Maison Jean Rijckaert
- Promoting agent La QV Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 12823987
- UPC code 03760159570935
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.