A fine example of strength in unity! Sole co-op of the region, Vinicola Del Priorat regroups over 100 thorough and tightly managed producers. Their goal? To make these old vines «talk», vines that are deeply rooted in the typical Catalan slate soils, tortuous, but well worth the effort.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Priorat
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen calificada (DOCa)
- Grape varieties Grenache 40 %, Carignan 30 %, Syrah 20 %, Cabernet sauvignon 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vinicola del Priorat
- Promoting agent Vintrinsec (7909284 Canada inc.)
- SAQ code 12825106
- UPC code 08423504000529
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.