Affordable, and accessible thanks to a supple tannic structure, this Left Bank wine dominated by Cabernet Sauvignon is crafted by the Richard family, who took over the Château destiny in 1990. The palate is graced with flavours of cedar, red fruits, tobacco and mild spices. A lovely option for fans of the Aromatic and supple taste tag.
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Haut-Médoc
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Merlot 60 %, Cabernet sauvignon 35 %, Petit verdot 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Château Bourdieu Vertheuil
- Promoting agent Divine Sélection Inc.
- SAQ code 12836462
- UPC code 03552271603024
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Grilled beef tenderloin with blue cheese butterPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 8 to 10 minutes
Elk Osso BuccoPreparation 25 minutesCooking time about 3 hours
Ravioli with braised beef, port, walnuts and blue cheesePreparation 45 minutesCooking time 3 hours