Domaine Chanzy Rully En Rosey 2018
Though it has roots in Côte de Beaune and in Côte de Nuits, the epicenter of the 32-hectare estate activities is mostly in Bouzeron, in the Côte Chalonnaise. Born from a long line of winemakers in Santenay, Jean-Baptiste Jessiaume arrives in 2013 like a stage manager with big ambitions. His quest for quality and balance is reflected in this expressive and elegant Rully. The red fruits rapidly take over the mouth with an impactful freshness. This is a supple red, suitable for salmon or grilled tuna.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Côte Chalonnaise/Côte du Couchois
- Designation of origin Rully
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Chanzy
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 12875681
- UPC code 03455591313102