The «Jugement de Montréal» annually rewards the best wines of private import available in Quebec. Ranked second of the top five whites for its 2014 vintage, here is the latest future hit to, well, hit our shelves.
- Country South Africa
- Region Western Cape, Coastal Region
- Designation of origin Malmesbury
- Regulated Designation Wine of origin (WO)
- Grape varieties Chenin blanc 50 %, Chardonnay 26 %, Viognier 24 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Adi Badenhorst
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 12889126
- UPC code 00899109002080
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.