A tributary of the Rhine, the Nahe River also lends its name to the wine-producing region covering over 4,000 hectares of vine. Clearly lesser known than Moselle, it is home to reputable producers like Emrich-Schönleber. Straightforwardness, freshness and minerality characterise this superb Trocken Riesling.
- Country Germany
- Region Nahe
- Designation of origin Nahe
- Regulated Designation Qualitatswein bestimmter Anbaugebiete (QbA)
- Grape variety Riesling 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 7.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Weingut Emrich-Schoenleber
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 12892712
- UPC code 04260218282407
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.