Richard Stewart purchased Quail's Gate estate in 1956, convinced of BC's Okanagan Valley wine potential. Today, the house is among the leaders of this famous region, sometimes compared to California's Napa Valley in terms of quality and notoriety. This Gewürztraminer cuvee, although more restrained than its Alsatian namesake, still offers a rather typical profile with its scents of rose, melon, peach and honey. Semi-sweet, this is the perfect choice for aperitif, sushi and many Asian dishes.
- Country Canada
- Region British Columbia, Okanagan Valley
- Designation of origin Okanagan Valley
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Classification Estate bottled
- Grape variety Gewurztraminer 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 3.6 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Quails' Gate Estate Winery
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 12901682
- UPC code 00778856121063
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.