Rossos – from Montalcino – are more accessible, making them a good introduction to Brunellos, the appellation's top wine. Don't hesitate to give this one a good decanting. Consider as a pairing to a flavourful and rare cut of meat.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Rosso di Montalcino
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Sangiovese 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Il Poggione
- Promoting agent Société de Vins Fins Ltée
- SAQ code 12921974
- UPC code 08011074300011
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas cherry in eau de vie, cherry stone, graphite, leather, oak, spice
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
- Serving particularity Decant 1 hour before serving
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.