Trained in Austria before interning at Angélus (Bordeaux) and Graillot (Crozes-Hermitage), Adi Badenhorst launched his own business in 2008. After the success of his «Sécateur» and «Curator» selections, give in to «The Drifter», where the magic of the Sawrtland terroir and its new star varietal Cinsault really shines. Simple but efficient, this is a mouth-filling cuvee full of ripe cherry, plum, mild spices and grenadine in a supple and easy-drinking ensemble.
- Country South Africa
- Region Western Cape, Coastal Region
- Designation of origin Malmesbury
- Regulated Designation Wine of origin (WO)
- Grape variety Cinsault 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Adi Badenhorst
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 13057997
- UPC code 06009800591729