Trained in Austria before interning at Angélus (Bordeaux) and Graillot (Crozes-Hermitage), Adi Badenhorst launched his own business in 2008. After the success of his «Sécateur» and «Curator» selections, give in to «The Drifter», where the magic of the Sawrtland terroir and its new star varietal Cinsault really shines. Simple but efficient, this is a mouth-filling cuvee full of ripe cherry, plum, mild spices and grenadine in a supple and easy-drinking ensemble.
- Country South Africa
- Region Western Cape, Coastal Region
- Designation of origin Malmesbury
- Regulated Designation Wine of origin (WO)
- Grape variety Cinsault 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer JC WICKENS WINES PTY LTD
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 13057997
- UPC code 00781718566278
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.