- Country South Africa
- Region Western Cape, Coastal Region
- Designation of origin Malmesbury
- Regulated Designation Wine of origin (WO)
- Grape variety Cinsault 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer JC Wickens Wines
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 13057997
- UPC code 00781718566278
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Quebec cheese stuffed pork burgers with bacon and avocadoPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 10 to 12 minutes
Chorizo shepherd's piePreparation 30 minutesCooking time 50 minutes
Portuguese-style grilled chickenPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 50 minutes to 1 hour
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.