Niepoort already knows great success with its eponymous red wine, and now delivers a cuvee made from a blend originating from the high portion of the Douro hillsides. Produced in stainless steel vats and barely in contact with oak, it is marked by scents of apple and lemon zest, along with floral and vegetal notes. As easy to love as it is to share!
- Country Portugal
- Region Porto/Douro
- Designation of origin Douro
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Grape varieties Codega 25 %, Doña Blanca 25 %, Gouveio 25 %, Rabigato 25 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Niepoort (Vinhos) SA
- Promoting agent Alivin Canada Inc.
- SAQ code 13074375
- UPC code 05603977006638
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.