Since 2009, this important southern Rhone estate has been held by the Boisset group, which leverages its savoir-faire as both producer and merchant-grower, in addition to making sustainable development a top priority. Guided par a team of experienced oenologists, each cuvee is the fruit of high quality standards. Aromatic and inviting, this Rhone white opens on floral and honeyed notes to then become more precise with notes of peach, apple, lemon and preserved lemon. Delicious!
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Côtes du Rhône
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Viognier 32 %, White grenache 28 %, Roussanne 23 %, Marsanne 17 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Gabriel Meffre & Cie
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 13113952
- UPC code 03142920715415
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.