Allegrini Amarone della Valpolicella Classico 2017
If Valpolicella is recognized today as a hot spot for excellent Venetian wine, it is undoubtedly thanks to heavyweights and pioneers such as Allegrini. Introducing innovative techniques and practices, this estate successfully fuses traditional and modern styles.
«Powerful and sumptuous. A real knockout on the palate with accents of cherry, candied citrus, blackberry, cream and sweet spices. Imposing now, the tannins will soften with time. Patience should be nicely rewarded. A gem.»
- - SIGNATURE TEAM
ES 92, JS 92
Aging Potential : Drink now or keep until 2027
- Country Italy
- Region Veneto
- Designation of origin Amarone della Valpolicella
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Classification Amarone
- Grape varieties Corvina 90 %, Oseleta 5 %, Rondinella 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 15.95 %
- Sugar content 4.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Allegrini
- Promoting agent Vinéo Inc.
- SAQ code 13183491
- UPC code 08015822000048
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.