Domaine de Pisse-Loup offers regional appellation wines that are worth a try even if the estate doesn't own Premier Cru or Grand cru plots. The rigor and precision used in the vineyard and in the cellar of this father and son duo is outstanding and they are currently converting their 13 hectare estate to organic agriculture. The wine's mouth is lively and delicate, the nose suggests citrus fruit and blends into vegetal and mineral notes on the palate. A success for this Petit-Chablis of great quality!
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Chablis et Grand Auxerrois
- Designation of origin Petit Chablis
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer EARL Romuald et Jacques Hugot
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 13232599
- UPC code 03760127253525
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Scallops and shrimp "en papillote" with fennel and basilPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 12 to 15 minutes
Salmon and vegetables "en papillote"Preparation 30 minutesCooking time 12 minutes
SushiPreparation 40 to 50 minutesCooking time 10 to 12 minutes (rice)