While visiting his grandfather Valerio Jacuzzi (the famous spa inventor) in Sonoma, Fred Cline fell in love with winemaking. The fruit harvested in the Petula Gap region, the prime location for Pinot Noir production – gives this cuvée a modern and expressive twist. Strawberry jam, cooked fruit, dried raisins, cedar and tobacco are part of its aromatic profile.
- Country United States
- Region California, North Coast
- Designation of origin Sonoma Coast
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Classification Estate bottled
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 4.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cline Cellars
- Promoting agent A.O.C. & Cie Châteaux & Domaines Inc.
- SAQ code 13234746
- UPC code 00098652190057
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Peking-style duckPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 1 hour
Pork tenderlion stuffed with walnuts, date and blue cheesePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 55 minutes
Moroccan spiced grilled Cornish henPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 40 minutes