Craggy Range Te Muna sauvignon blanc 2018
Craggy Range offers cuvées from unique terroirs located in the regions of Hawke's Bay, Martinborough, Marlborough et Central Otago. The secret behind the Te Muna wine is a tangy Sauvignon where accents of kiwi and lime are mixed with mineral and herbal notes.
- Country New Zealand
- Region North Island, Martinborough
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Classification Estate bottled
- Grape variety Sauvignon blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 3.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Craggy Range Vineyard limited
- Promoting agent Avant Garde Vins et Spiritueux(7213085 C
- SAQ code 13256662
- UPC code 09421004550352
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.