The dark hue is a sign of what comes next... Exuberant, lush and robust, this wine is built on highly mature tannins. Notes of eucalyptus, blueberry jam and chocolate-mint enhance the ensemble. Make sure to pair it with a great meal!
- Country Chile
- Region Valle Central, Valle del Rapel
- Designation of origin Requinoa
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape varieties Syrah 79 %, Mourvèdre 21 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vinedos Emiliana
- Promoting agent Peter Mielzynski Agencies Limited
- SAQ code 13314383
- UPC code 07804320211480
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.