- Country Portugal
- Region Porto/Douro
- Designation of origin Douro
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Grape varieties Tinta roriz 35 %, Tinta barroca 25 %, Touriga Franca 25 %, Touriga nacional 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Sogrape Vinhos SA
- Promoting agent Authentic Vins et Spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 13385325
- UPC code 05601012002706
- Vintage tasted 2018
- Aromas black fruit, cooked fruit, tobacco
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Couscous with braised lamb shanksPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 2 hours 45 minutes
Pork tenderloin with a maple-whisky glazePreparation 10 minutes | refrigeration: 2 hours or moreCooking time 15 to 18 minutes
Roast beef with old cheddar, porto and caramelized onionsPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 45 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.