By deciding to use a minimalist approach in the vineyard, Jérôme Benoit has made his job more complicated, however the result is outstanding and getting noteworthy attention from the »Wine Advocate ». A blend of 70% Grenache and 30% Syrah, Cuvée Julien is an impressive fruity and spicy wine.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Côtes du Rhône Villages Séguret
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 70 %, Syrah 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 5.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Jérôme Benoit
- Promoting agent Les InVinQ 9399-2691 Québec Inc.
- SAQ code 13387355
- UPC code 03760168260056