Bodegas Gil Luna Tres Lunas 2016
Flagship wine of the estate, Tres Lunas is composed of Tinta de Toro, a nickname for Tempranillo in this region. Grown organically, the grapes are then aged 14 months in casks. The result is a tannic and robust red featuring a profile of fruit, torrefaction, wood and spice notes.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée du Duero
- Designation of origin Toro
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape varieties Tinta de Toro 95 %, Grenache 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Gil Luna
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 13485297
- UPC code 08437001035045