Cape Barren Gruner Veltliner 2018
Popular varietal among sommeliers, the « Grüner » originates in Australia. Its vibrant acidity, mineral character and digestible approach all contribute to its charm. The Adelaide Hills, located in Southern Australia, provide ideal growing conditions for this varietal. Ideal with shelfish.
- Country Australia
- Region South Australia, Adelaide Hills
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Grape variety Grüner veltliner 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cape Barren Wines
- Promoting agent Sylvestre Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 13531071
- UPC code 09332161001093