The Martinez Bujanda family estate was founded before the turn of the 20th century and the name of this cuvée refers the «Valley of stones« which evokes the soil of this 80-hectare vineyard in the friendly climate of Rioja. The estate creates here a powerful and distinctive vintage, with notes of black fruit, strawberry and plum, accompanied by scents reminiscent of cocoa and coffee ... obtained through its careful aging in oak barrels.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Rioja Alta
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen calificada (DOCa)
- Classification Reserva
- Grape varieties Tempranillo 92 %, Maturana tinta 5 %, Graciano 3 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Finca Valpiedra SL
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 13566687
- UPC code 08437018424047
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.