Working on his vines according to the principles of biodynamics, the Filippi estate stands out as a great specialist of Soaves, the famous Venetian appellation exclusively dedicated to white wines. This cuvée aged 18 months on lees is a convincing example of a complex Soave offering texture and aromatic persistence.
- Country Italy
- Region Veneto
- Designation of origin Soave
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Garganega 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Filippo Filippi
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 13587710
- UPC code 00895958001038
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.