A small family-owned estate of a few hectares located in the heart of Tuscany, Fattoria Fibbiano promotes the development of authentic wines regardless of trends. For its owners, a cuvée must reflect the terroir and its people, like a book that tells the story of a place. Le Pianette pairs Sangiovese (70%) with Colorino (30%) and starts on a magnificently fresh attack displaying scents of cherry and raspberry, a touch of almond and dried herbs, followed by a graphite-flavoured finish.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany, Toscana
- Regulated Designation IGP/IGT Indicazione Geografica protetta / tipica
- Grape varieties Sangiovese 70 %, Colorino 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Fattoria Fibbiano S.S.A
- Promoting agent Vinicolor (Les Vins Alexandre St Pierre)
- SAQ code 13675576
- UPC code 00080397040070
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.