Chiesa Carlo Roero Arneis Quin Roero 2016
An indigenous white variety originating from Piedmont, Arneis is back thanks to a handful of producers pushing it at the forefront again. After having virtually disappeared in the early 70's, it experienced a revival in the 80's. On the left bank of river Tanaro facing Barbaresco area, the Roero region suits it perfectly. With its notes of honey, ripe apple, peach and acacia, this wine from the Chiesa family will convince you.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Roero
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape variety Arneis 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Chiesa Carlo
- Promoting agent Agence du Château
- SAQ code 13675621
- UPC code 03052351260104
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.